Monday, January 29, 2007

Little Finland....



The City & Horses - Little Finland

The City & Horses (aka Marc Louis) have (has) been recording and releasing his music for the last decade, and what a fantastic body of work he's amassed, It's just stunning how somebody this talented hasn't been signed.
Criminal.
The worlds gone mad I tell ya!

If like me you're a massive fan of all things Galaxie 500, including Luna, Dean & Britta and Damon & Naomi, then like me you'll hopefully love The City & Horses.
Obviously there are many more influences In his music like Lou Barlow and The Velvet Underground etc, but I think you get a pretty good idea of what I mean...
Quality Indie Pop.

Basically you should just go and download the EP, then visit him at MySpace and make friends with the man, not only does he make great music but he's a really nice bloke too.
And then head over to his other website and wallow in all the great albums he's giving away...
The albums are just getting better and better, last years 'I Isn't Someone Else' would have easily been in my top 10 albums of 2006.... if I'd heard it.
Suffice to say it will be in this years top 10 instead, sod the release date.
Fingers crossed there should be a brand spanking new album along later this year...
I can't bloody wait.

Download - The City & Horses - Little Finland EP
Visit - The City & Horses @ MySpace
Visit - The City & Horses

Simon
X

No comments: