Friday, September 23, 2005

One Last Look Around Before I Bugger Off....



Kate Bush - One Last Look Around The House Before We Go . . .

Well It's all been incredibly hectic round here, I thought I had a good few weeks to move, but as it turns out I'm moving house tomorrow, so am franticly running round trying to get everything packed, currently got a million banana boxes full of stuff.... made a million phone calls trying to arrange things for the other end, made a million phone calls trying to get things stopped at this end.... AAaarrrgghh! Where will it end....

Thought I'd take a break before my head explodes.... Phew!

Anyway, this will be the track playing in my head as I leave...
Kind of a sweet sentimental little track, but I love Kate Bush... so there.

So now I'll leave you in the very capable hands of Rowche, Mike, Bobby, Littlepants and Dominic (remember him?), so I'm sure they'll keep you reasonably entertained while I'm getting t'internet sorted at my new place, might be a couple of weeks...
So until then, take care, and be nice to the staff.

Buy - Kate Bush - This Woman's Work Anthology 1978-1990
Kind of pricey, but it's full of Kate's strange loveliness... so therefore well worth every penny.
Visit - Kate Bush

Simon
x

No comments: