Friday, October 22, 2004

The Listening Goat

Well, for the last 5 months or so there has been only two of us....
Now there are three... Yay!
I'm sure you'll all help me and Rowche welcome SVC's newest member...
The Listening Goat
Take it away sir...



The Fall - The Aphid
The Listening Goat Bank is the London branch of a band I was(n't) in which
which used to turn up outside Ah-ha gigs in Liverpool and shout Ah-Ha lyrics
at the punters waiting to go in.
So bored at work I've been glazing over to a useless auto - didactic/robotic conceit of making the hours un-wasted by listening to streamed random gibberish on Radio 4 mixed with rediscovering the best band in the world: The Fall.
I'm lost in music! caught in a trap-ah!

I've been listening to this a lot lately sometimes with Melvyn Blag whining
over the top...

Buy - The Fall - Cerebral Caustic
Visit - The Fall [Lyrics Parade] - Done by some proper nutters.
Visit - The Fall Homepage

No comments: