Saturday, July 31, 2004

Cover Alice...

Part Chimp - Cover Me

Bloody Hell this is filthy, (in a guitar sort of way, and not in a three people a donkey and a chicken sort of way you understand!)

This is taken from the noisiest album I've heard in a long time...

the wonderfully titled Chart Pimp... (see what they did there...?)

Not only is it filthy dirty, but It's packed full of great tunes, sometimes when an album sounds great the band seem to miss out the tune side of a song... But not here.

Excellent stuff.



Visit - Part Chimp





Dunproofin' - Work It Alice

This is a bit of a departure for me, as in the type of tune I usually listen to and post...

Basically it's a dancefloor filler type thing, but I don't know if it's the Sisters of Mercy or the Missy Elliot that I like about it or the great way it's been put together, or the combination of all the above...

Either way I really like the way this works.

Ingredients:-

Missy Elliot - Work It

The Sisters of Mercy - Alice (remix)

And a big pinch of dancefloor...



Visit - Dunproofin'



No comments: