Monday, July 17, 2006

Fundamental



Jarv Space


The above is a link to Jarvis Cocker's MySpace page. Why's that then and no download? Because you can hear a brand new song that's why. So? Because it seems that we have to thank old Jarvo for being valiant enough to stick his head over the parapet and actually write about 'something'. Oh.

"If all the technical bits & pieces are working properly then you should be able to hear a new song I've been working on. I wanted you to hear it now cos It's exactly 1 year since that Live-8 thing & it was the night of that event that I wrote this song. I apologise for all the swearing but sometimes that's the only thing that seems appropriate."

So head over and listen. What do you reckon? As he says "Anyway, what do I know? I'm just a pampered rock star - but at least I think it's good to discuss this stuff. Don't you?"

Do you?

No comments: