Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Bit Of Trumpet Blowing....




And now "I've got a trumpet and I'm going to blow it"
But all the wrong notes and in all the wrong places naturally...
It seems that someone out there has been enjoying what we do and has awarded SVC an Online Excellence Award for 2005....
Feel quite humbled really what with all the great blogs out there, 20 Jazzers, The Mystical Beast, Vinyl Mine, The Pilgrim.... well you get the idea, I'd be here all day if I was to list all the great blogs that have kept me entertained and sane over the last year, your best bet is to check out my sidebar...

And big-up Honey and T'Hut who also very deservedly won too.

Anyway, many many thanks to everyone who's posted here on SVC and extra special thanks to everyone who has ever left a comment, we really appreciate it, and it keeps us going.

Visit - The Morning News, 2005 Editors’ Awards for Online Excellence

Thank you Morning News.

Simon
x

No comments: