Friday, December 03, 2004

Spoilt Victorian Child Forum

Hello all,

Sorry there's no proper post from me today as I've been a busy little beaver....

I got to thinking (yeah I know!!!) that there wasn't a really nice forum out there where you can just talk about anything and everything...

Maybe there is, I just haven't found it...

Anyway, so I thought why not do my own.

So I did.



Spoilt Victorian Child - The Forum



I know with these things it could take ages to get up and running properly so please be patient, and if it does fall flat on it's face with no one posting then I can just bin it... no harm in trying though eh?



So please visit and say something, you don't have to register to post or anything (although that would be nice)....

Let me know what you think and if it's a good idea or just another of my hair-brained ideas that can't possibly work...



On another topic entirely...

That wonderous page of great music that goes under the title Bumrocks have a very special guest posting tracks as of Monday...

It's non other than Pablo Clements of The Psychonauts.

I for one am a big fan, especially the stuff they did with Mo-Wax in the earlyish days...

Have to admit to losing track of what they've been up to the last few years, will have to remedy that I think.

Can't wait 'till Monday.



Cheers All.



Simon

x

No comments: