Wednesday, December 22, 2004

August at Christmas


Kid Creole & The Coconuts - Christmas On Riverside Drive
I have been listening to Kid Creole a lot these last weeks. I have only heard his first three albums (1 - Off The Coast Of Me, 2 - Fresh Fruit In Foreign Places, and 3 - Tropical Gangsters) but they are all brilliant. I recomend all three as each feature witty, catchy and clever pop songs. My lady and I went on a long car journey with 'Off The Coast Of Me' and it flew by!
Yes, Kid Creole & The Coconuts appeal to both boys and girls.
This song is taken from an ace christmas picture disc that I bought for someone as a christmas gift. I feel a bit bad that I taped it off and allowed you to download it, but then, you will just have to imagine the snow, the penguins, the Kid on a sleigh and the festive Coconuts spinning on your turntable!
What a scene!

Read - The Story
Look at - Kid Creole
Look at - The Coconuts
Buy - Kid Creole & The Coconuts

No comments: