Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Brand New Mix Thingy...


Well I figure it's about time for a brand new track.
This is a mix of one of my favourite groups of lovely people...
Bronze Age Fox
Done by one of my favourite lovely people...
Me...
(Well sometimes anyway!)

Bronze Age Fox - When Things Work Out (Empire State Human Mix)

I'm not going to write anything about this as it's probably obvious enough that I like it...
But please feel free to tell me in the comments whether you like it or not...
All critique welcome.

The original version of this track can be found on the great compilation of all four Bronze Age Fox singles cunningly titled "Bronze Age Fox Compilation" released last month on Bagatelle.

Buy - Bronze Age Fox Compilation
Visit - Bronze Age Fox
Visit - Empire State Human

Simon
x

No comments: