Friday, August 06, 2004

Filthy And Fuzzy Friday...

The Vines - Factory

One of the best music moments I've had in the last 5 years was getting my hands on this wonderful wonderful fuzzy distorted Ska Rock 7"...

Jump forward about a year or so.........

One of the most disappointing music moments I've had in the last 5 years was getting my hands on the eagerly awaited album Highly Evolved and hearing the watered down cleaned up over produced vapid version (in comparison) of this song... Gutted!

But what the hell, I've still got the marvelous 7"...



Visit - The Vines



The Rock And Roll Machine - Rock 'n' Roll Disease

Here's another slab of excellent antipodean noisy rock (think Stooges), this time from New Zealand though.

I saw these a year or two ago...

They were bloody great...

By the end of the gig, singer/guitarist Matt Stroobant was standing on the drumkit screaming "Rock And Roll Is In My Blood...."

And you know what, I believe him.



It does exactly what it says on the tin!



Visit - The Rock And Roll Machine



No comments: