Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life.



The Human League - Once Upon A Time In The West

So then 'blogging'... 'Blog', bloggin'. Blog. if this isn't the World's most vile word (BLOG) even in happy-clappy-your-hands-say-yeah-land then I don't know what is. Here's some dictionary shit to pad out the bit that no-one reads.

Main Entry: blog. - Part of Speech: noun. - Definition: an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log. - Example: Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author. - Etymology: shortened form of Weblog. - Usage: blog, blogged, blogging v, blogger n

Weblog.
An online diary.
Dear dairy (sic) this week I have been wholeheartedly listening/downloading Red Setter my favourite canine, my favourite bowser, I have been casting a crooked ear over the proceedings at King Of The Rowser! like bowser like ROWSER! Give me a CD idiot! Make it so. I have played to death the new EP by Babel. If there is a more wonderful song than 'My Cup Is Running Over' then please do tell someone other than me as I'm deaf to influence... hence the bloggin' curse. Go and see Babel at Seymours Social Club in Bristol on the 20th of Sept if you can. It's a Sunday, be late for school, these things are more important than you may at first realise. My favourite 20 Jazz Funk Greats is still banging on doors and knocking down telegraph poles. More forever! More YACHTS! My boy APE, this is medicine. Once a day elegant devastation in monkey-form. Manx swains Safetyword one day all this will be yours... but finally to all the souls going about their business in Tescos carpark (Wed 16th Aug - 3:30ish - Brislington), picking up trolleys, nattering, moving about, shopping, living. May I dedicate the hard work I have put in just for you. We're all lucky aren't we. If live really is life then drink up.

Finally to Spoilt Victorian Dad (E.T Phone Home) who without whom the last two years... you know... and to the 'Golden Hour Of The Future' Joe Good work la'.

So adieu mon ami. I leave you with 'Once Upon A Time In The West' thankyou for making it so easy.
Rowche xx

No comments: